The Goddess Hecate In Tarot
Inspired by our reverence towards the Goddess Hecate and our love of tarot, this design included major imagery associated with this Greek goddess of magick. Behind the Hecate Triformis, you’ll see the Triple Goddess Moon in which Hecate’s Wheel can be found. Notice the crossroads at which she is placed. Hecate is known for helping those who call upon her to make decisions and find their way. And an image of Hecate is not complete without her hounds, of course.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size