Q. What kinds of materials does your apparel, mugs, and stickers use?
A. All of our merchandise is thoroughly vetted and hand-selected by our team. Because of this, our customers can be assured that they will receive premium clothing, mugs, and stickers with a top-notch print.
- Premium T-Shirts and V-Necks - We use a high-quality t-shirt that is made with 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester). They’re durable yet soft to the touch.
- Sweatshirts and Hoodies - Our sweatshirts and hoodies are made from equal parts cotton and polyester for a soft and smooth feel while also providing a light, but comforting warmth.
- Tank Tops - Our tank tops are made from 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester). They have a semi-fitted contoured silhouette with bound rib trim neck and arm holes.
- Mugs - We use 11oz black or accent ceramic mugs with a high gloss and a premium finish.
Stickers - Each of our stickers are individually die-cut vinyl and have a 1/8 inch white border around each design.
Q. What printing process do you use?
A1. We use Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing for all of our apparel. This method is precise, allowing our designs to be printed in higher detail with extensive color options.
- Please note that because our apparel is made-to-order and immediately packaged, there may be a residual scent left over from the printing process. No worries--this scent easily vanishes once your garment has been washed.
A2. Our mugs use a sublimation process--professionally heat-pressed for a long-lasting, quality print. This method is best for mugs in order to provide a vibrant graphic design.
Q. What makes your designs different?
A. We are very proud to present our original and unique designs, and we are committed to adding new deigns on a regular basis. Each idea goes through multiple stages of concept, mock-up, and revision until we are completely satisfied. We hope that you will feel the same way, too.
Q. Does your apparel run true-to-size?
A. There is a sizing chart on each product page that accurately lists sizing information in metric and imperial units so be sure check your measurements against the chart's before ordering.
- Premium T-Shirts - Our premium t-shirts do run a bit large when compared to other brands. If you are between sizes, you may want to opt for the smaller size. Keep in mind that these shirts are made with 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester), so there may be shrinkage after being washed.
- V-Necks - We carry 3 sets of v-necks: unisex, women's, and fitted women's. Here are the details of each:
- Unisex V-Neck - This v-neck has a standard unisex fit.
- Women's V-Neck - This women's v-neck has a standard women's fit. The standard women's fit is typically a size down from the standard unisex fit and features a contoured silhouette to favor a woman's shape.
- Fitted Women's V-Neck - These are fitted women's v-necks, so they run about 1 - 2 sizes small when compared to standard sizes. We recommend sizing up twice if you fall between sizes.
- Raglans - Our raglans run small. You will likely want to size up, especially if you normally run between sizes.
Sweatshirts and Hoodies - All sweatshirts and hoodies run true-to-size.
Q. What are the care instructions for your apparel?
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Q. Why are clearance items priced low?
A. Clearance items have either been used for photo shoots or have been returned from a customer due to sizing issues. They will always be in a 'Like New' condition.
Q. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Google Pay. All payments are take place on a secure page, and we do not store your card details nor share your information with any third parties.
Q. Do you ship worldwide?
A. Yes, we ship to most countries worldwide. If you live in a rural area or remote island; contact us first to make sure we can get your order to you safely.
Q. Where can I track my order?
A. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number. If you've only ordered stickers, you will only receive an e-mail once your order has shipped. Since stickers are shipped in an envelope with no bar-code, tracking information cannot be provided.
- Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Q. How long will my package take to arrive?
A. Each of our unique products is made-to-order. As such, it can take anywhere between 2-7 business days to print item(s). Most orders will be fulfilled within 5 business days. Once your item has been printed, it will ship and you will receive a tracking number via e-mail (except if you only ordered stickers). Please allow the following delivery times for your package to arrive once your order has been placed:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
** Please note that these arrival times are approximations.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. We know that sometimes an order just might not be the right fit. For this reason, we try to keep our return policy as hassle-free for our customers as possible.
Q. I've made a mistake with the order. How long do I have to cancel it?
A. Contact us ASAP if you've decided to cancel your order. As long as our print shop(s) haven't started the printing process, we will allow you to cancel the order.
Q. How can I contact The Ghoulish Garb about my order?
A. If you are concerned about your order or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.