To Love Is To Burn
This design pays homage to the couple found buried underneath the volcanic ash of Mount Vesuvius and the fact that their love burned stronger than the eruption that ended their lives. Encapsulating this illustration is a quote from Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility--
"To love is to burn, to be on fire."
- This sweatshirt is made from equal parts cotton and polyester for a soft and smooth feel while also providing a light, but comforting warmth
- Highly breathable for indoor wear, but delivers unbeatable heat-insulation for outdoor wear
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 8.0 oz. fabric weight
- 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
- Quarter-Turned To Eliminate Centre Crease
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Sweatshirt Fit and Sizing Guide
This sweatshirt has a standard unisex fit.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)