The Hermit Tarot Card - Ghoulish Edition
☠️In our rendition of this tarot card, you will find The Hermit standing alone in a boat as he glides across the River Styx. Seen here as a psychopomp to the afterlife, The Hermit has achieved spiritual mastery. He is a guide to those seeking a heightened level of knowledge and understanding.
🧠The lantern in his right hand signifies The Hermit’s vast wisdom. As he moves forward in his path along the river, the lantern (his conscious mind) helps to light his way, though he knows he must make calculated decisions when planning a course into the future farther than his lantern’s light can reach.
💪In his left hand, he holds a staff, which symbolizes the strength of his subconscious mind. The staff is a symbol of strength and stability, which he uses to balance him through the rough waters throughout his journey through life.
👁️In the water, we see the skeletal hands of those lost to the River Styx who look to The Hermit for guidance and assistance. But The Hermit knows that one must help oneself on this journey, so he keeps his gaze ahead.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size