A Part of the Universe
As Carl Sagan once said, "We're made of star stuff." We are always so comforted by the thought of being directly linked to the stars, so we designed this beautiful image to spread that awe-inspiring idea with you. We are all connected. We are a part of the universe.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
You May Also Like...
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size