Hecate's Wheel, also known as the strophalos, is an honored and traditional symbol used in witchcraft. It calls forth the power of Hecate, Greek goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, the moon, ghosts and necromancy. Hecate's Wheel symbolizes Hecate in three forms. One modern interpretation of this can be seen in the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone. She was also associated with a vast knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, so leaves became a general focus for this design. Our version of the Hecate's Wheel includes the Ouroboros, an ancient symbol of a serpent eating its own tail. This symbolizes Hecate's affinity for serpentine imagery as well as the symbolism of wholeness, further represented by her three forms. Within the Ouroboros, there is a labyrinth of earth, water, and sky. These three elements not only mirror the three parts of Hecate, but also represent the gifts she was given by Zeus as described in Theogony. "Zeus, Cronus’ son, honoured [Hecate] above all others: he gave her splendid gifts - to have a share of the earth and of the barren sea, and from the starry sky as well she has a share in honour, and is honoured most of all by the immortal gods." Next, a laurel wreath is depicted to pay homage to her Greek heritage. Finally, at the center, there sits a six-point leaf symbolizing grounding and centering oneself in harmony with the earth. Hecate's Wheel is a symbol that we regard with great admiration and respect. We hope this design will inspire all our witches out there.
- This shirt is made from 100% combed and ring-spun cotton* making it extremely soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Our shirts are a perfect match with a pair of leggings! They run just long enough for a modest look
- Tear-off tag - no scratchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our t-shirts. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some sweatshirts ship separately from our other items. As a result, you should expect your sweatshirts to potentially arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
T-Shirt Fit and Sizing Guide
This shirt has a standard unisex fit.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)