I Celebrated Yule Before Christmas Was Cool
We had to pull the hipster card for this one. Without the celebration of Yule, we wouldn't have many of the Christmas traditions that are so widely celebrated today! So, thank you paganism! And what better way to celebrate such lovely traditions than by donning your own gay apparel in the form of a super soft and cozy t-shirt?
- This shirt is made from 100% combed and ring-spun cotton* making it extremely soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Our shirts are a perfect match with a pair of leggings! They run just long enough for a modest look
- Tear-off tag - no scratchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
- WARNING: The Ghoulish Garb will not be held responsible for any persons involved in a Krampus ambush this season due to lack of cheer. We do, however, recommend wearing this design to ensure Santa puts your name on the nice-list!
Materials and Specifications
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our t-shirts. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
T-Shirt Fit and Sizing Guide
This shirt has a standard unisex fit.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)