Edgar Allen Poe is considered by many to be a master of the macabre. His poems and stories have stood the test of time as chillingly exciting and mystifyingly morbid. We simply can’t get enough of Mr. Poe. This design is a tribute to one of our favorite poems, “The Raven.”
- This hoodie is made from equal parts cotton and polyester for a soft and smooth feel while also providing a comforting warmth.
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy.
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece
- Fabric weight: 9.0 oz fabric weight
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- Two-Ply Hood
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel and accessory items. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from our Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to potentially arrive at a different time from your other items even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Hoodie Fit and Sizing Guide
This hoodie has a standard unisex fit.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)