The Chariot Tarot Card - Ghoulish Edition
This isn’t our first go-around with redesigning The Chariot. It’s one of our favorite cards as it represents action, determination, willpower, and success (upright, at least)! In our Ghoulish Edition of this card, you’ll see one of our favorite Halloween icons, the MUMMY.
Because the charioteer is about taking action, he stands rather than passively sitting. He is completely in charge of his situation here.
The traditional crook and flail have taken place of the wand as the Mummy’s symbols of power.
The stars above him signify his relation to divine understanding.
The black and white sphinxes that sit before him represent the duality within oneself, negative and positive, that sometimes aid each other and sometimes act as opposing forces. Although they pull the chariot in opposite directions, the Mummy uses his power to unite these forces into a common movement, leading them forward.
On his chariot lies the image of the goddess Isis, who was known for her great magickal power and cleverness.
The river behind him represents the importance of remaining in flow with the universe while striving forward towards your desired goals and intentions.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size