The Hanged Man Tarot Card - Ghoulish Edition
Our version of The Hanged Man is based off the Rider-Waite deck, but depicts this curious character hanging by his strings on a beautiful, yet dilapidated and cobweb-infested stage.
🙃He is hanging upside down as he looks upon the world from a fresh point of view. His face is calm as he hangs. He has come to the position due to his own choices and is content in his placement there. “Normal” is a relative concept to the Hanged Man. He accepts reality as it is.
😇Around his head, we see the “halo” cast by the spotlight. This symbolizes the Hanged Man’s newfound enlightenment and cognizance due to his new perspective.
🔻🔹He wears red to signify passion and blue to signify knowledge. He finds balance in surrendering to both of these human pursuits.
🕸️His surroundings show that he has been in this state for quite some time. He does not struggle or try to release himself from this position because he has found solace here. He knows that, when the time comes, he is in control and may pull his own strings.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size