The Moon Monochrome Tarot Card - Ghoulish Edition
🌚 The Moon shows a full moon high in the sky; however, our version shows the face of a jack-o-lantern in keeping with the Halloween theme. The moon is a symbol of the unconscious mind and intuition. Because the moon's light is dimmer than that of the sun's it can only light the path to higher consciousness, represented by the water that winds between the two trees.
🦀 In the foreground, you'll see a small crab edging its way from a pool of water. This represents the beginning stages of consciousness developing.
🐺 Straddling the path of water stands a wolf-man in the midst of transitioning. This imagery, as well as his straddling the path, represents both the tamed and wild aspects of the mind.
🍁 On either side of him, you'll see the same twisted trees that were pictured in our previous tarot design, Death. These trees take the place of the towers that are traditionally depicted on tarot cards. These trees represent good and evil and our ability to decipher the difference between them as we move forward on the path toward higher consciousness.
- This raglan is incredibly soft while staying staggeringly stylish
- Featuring a 3/4 sleeve length, this trending aesthetic is fashionably sophisticated, yet highly functional
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Tearaway label - No itchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 3.6 oz. fabric weight
- 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our apparel. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Some Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Canvases, Tapestries, Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
Raglan Fit and Sizing Guide
These raglans are unisex, but they run small. We recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes. Below, you'll find an imperial, metric, and a U.S. dress conversion chart (for women). Please use the imperial and metric charts for precise sizing. The U.S. dress sizing chart is only a ballpark recommendation.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)
US Dress Size