To Love Is To Burn
This design pays homage to the couple found buried underneath the volcanic ash of Mount Vesuvius and the fact that their love burned stronger than the eruption that ended their lives. Encapsulating this illustration is a quote from Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility--
"To love is to burn, to be on fire."
- This shirt is made from 100% combed and ring-spun cotton* making it extremely soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch
- Using a new-age printing method, we are able to achieve higher detail prints without having to sacrifice durability and color accuracy
- Our shirts are a perfect match with a pair of leggings! They run just long enough for a modest look
- Tear-off tag - no scratchy tag
- Designed and printed in the United States
Materials and Specifications
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Fulfillment and Shipping
We use a highly detailed but delicate printing process for all of our t-shirts. Please allow the following fulfillment and shipping times for each zone listed below:
- United States: approx. 5-10 business days
- Canada & Mexico: approx. 10-15 business days
- Europe: approx. 10-15 business days
- All Other Countries: approx. 15-25 business days
***Important Shipping Information***
Premium T-Shirts, V-Necks, Sweatshirts, and Hoodies ship separately from Raglans, Mugs, and Stickers. As a result, you should expect these items to arrive at different times even though they were included in the same order.
Check out our FAQ page for more details.
T-Shirt Fit and Sizing Guide
This shirt has a standard unisex fit.
US Sizes (Inches)
Metric Sizes (Centimeters)